Skip To Content

    Homeowners Insurance

    Call your insurance agent

    • Homeowners insurance usually covers losses caused by wind, storms or broken water pipes, but not surface flooding
    • Flood insurance covers most losses caused by surface floodwater
    • Wind and hail insurance covers losses in coastal areas from the winds of a hurricane

    Begin listing the damage.

    Trackback from your site.

    Leave a Reply