- Younger children should always walk with an adult. Older children should always walk in a group.
- Use flashlight glowsticks or reflective tape to make it easier to be seen at night.
- Do not go inside any dark, unlit houses or into a stranger’s home.
- Cross at crosswalks and make eye contact with the drivers before you cross.
- Pay attention when walking past driveways to make sure cars aren’t pulling in or out.
- Do not eat any candy until an adult checks it.
- Walk, don’t run!
- Shoes and costumes should fit to avoid trips and falls.
- Parents keep an eye out and stay safe!
- Have fun!
Halloween Tips & Tricks
Trackback from your site.